Monday, August 1, 2016

Patience....

Hola! I do not have that much time today. We went as a zone to a park and that took up the whole day. My companion then wanted to go look around and shop, meanwhile, I am wanting to just get to a computer. My Mom told me to enjoy where I am, and if I can only send a quick "I'm alive and well" then she can make it through the week.
So not much to tell....our investigators are not keeping their commitments and the three baptisms planned for this Saturday are not going to happen. I am trying to learn patience and to trust in the Lords timing.
I was a bit discouraged today, especially with the language. I feel like I can't contribute to conversations or get to know people because of the language barrier. I do get down on myself thinking that I am not progressing in the language. I just have to remember that discouragement comes from Satan. He is trying to keep me from progressing.
But I am feeling much better at the moment and know that the language will come. I just need to be patient with myself too.
Life is good here, wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Happy anniversary to my parents. Don't forget to watch my video.

I love you all! Thank you for the prayers....I need them!

Con Amor,
Hermana Norman

first day meeting my trainer, Sister Melo

first day in the Mission field with Mission President and his wife
my zone
 love my companion

mi hermanas
                                   

my district












No comments:

Post a Comment