Monday, August 15, 2016

Week ???

Another great week in Jujuy Argentina! Time is also flying by!  

First of all, today is my beautiful mother´s birthday...and I want to wish her the happiest of birthdays.  I truly have been blessed with an amazing mom! 
So this week we had zone training, and it was really good!  We talked about the importance of committments.  From what I´ve experienced, committments are so important.  We are asking people to change, to come unto Christ, and to prepare for baptism!  But change is difficult, and it is so sad when people aren´t quite ready to make committments. 
Small miracles this week.. We found a new investigator who recently lost her son.  She has been in pain for so long, but when she listened to our message I could see hope in her eyes.  How amazing is it that we know that we can be with our family forever!
This week we have a baptism!!!! His name is Lucas and he is 11 years old.  He lives with his mom, who has been inactive for many years, and this Saturday is his baptism!  I can´t even explain how excited I am for this!
The language is slowly getting better, I am starting to feel more comfortable.  But I know that I just need to have patience and trust in the Lord.  I know that I have been called of God, and he will qualify me for His work. I love you all, thank you for your prayers.  I am loving it here!

Con amor,
Hermana Norman

PS: The computer I am on doesn't have a USB port and I have not figured out my wireless capabilities on my camera. So no new pics this week. My Mom will post up some older pics that I have sent

No comments:

Post a Comment