Monday, August 8, 2016

Week #5? I can't remember....


Hola mi familia y amigos!
Well these past weeks have been really good.  Miracles happen everyday... the fact that I haven´t stepped in dog poop is a miracle in of itself, and I haven´t eaten mayo.  Also, seeing how the gospel changes people´s lives is the greatest miracle.  Sadly, most of our investigators aren´t progressing right now.. they are all struggling with attending church on Sunday.  We do have two younger boys that have a baptismal date for the 20th of this month.  We are really excited about that.  We also have been working a lot with the inactive members here.  There is A TON.  Yesterday, when we saw some of the inactive families that we have been working, and our investigators walk into church, it is really the greatest feeling.  I was soooo happy.  When you are constantly thinking about others, you truly do feel so happy and grateful. 
I truly do love it here, the people here are amazing and so kind.  The work is hard, and learning the language is still a challenge for me. But I am so so grateful for this responisibility and blessing to be a representative of my Savior.  
I love and miss you all.  Thank you for your love and prayers.  

I´m sorry I can´t reply to all your emails, I wish I had more time!  But for now, I am on the Lord´s time, and every minute is so precious!

With love,
Hermana Norman
Pictures of my apartment (mostly for my Mom to see)




 This is the mold we have to deal with in our apartment
 
 
 Our hike last week


 
 
 
 

 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment