Monday, December 5, 2016

A time to be Thankful....November 28th

Last week my Mom and Dad were on a cruise with friends and so wasn't able to update my blog. I sent pics and a short email to them. It was a difficult and one of the most emotional ones I have had yet. We had a baptism planned,, as you all know. But an hour before the baptism he said that he didnt want to be baptized. We obviously were confused because he was So ready. So we rushed over to his house to talk to him, and it was like he was a completely different person.  Like Satan had gotten a hold of his heart...he ended up not getting baptized...so thank you Mom for the M&Ms you sent in this last package. My comp and I ate them as we cried and were sad by this change in our friend.

This week we had a little roadtrip to another Province to do paperwork (legal stuff) for my companion.  It was a 5 hour bus ride there and back... it was actually a lot of fun.  It was during Thanksgiving... so while you were all enjoying pie, I was on a bus. jajaja but I am glad to hear that my family had a good Thanksgiving.  Looked like a lot of fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment