Monday, December 5, 2016

Sometimes there just isn't time...

So today we were able to take a trip up the tram to overlook Salta. It was fun and it was nice to have the four of us together.

I really don't have much time to write, but just wanted everyone to know I am alive and doing well. I was able to do splits this week with Hermana Meija in her area Vicente Sola. We had a full day of rejection and kept going. We ended the day with a wonder discussion with a family that have such a desire to learn more. The father is very knowledgable in the Bible and had a hard time accepting anything other than what was in its beautiful pages. We could only bear our testimonies of the Book of Mormon and how it works hand in hand with the Bible. Doesn't take away from it, but compliments it. It acts as a second witness of Jesus Christ and His ministries. I am not going to water it down, but it was a very powerful moment. We invited them to pray to find out for themselves if what we were saying was true. We let the Spirit be the teacher and converter.

I am so thankful for my testimony of our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the knowledge of the gospel that I have been blessed with. I can't help but want to share it with everyone I come in contact with. It truly breaks my heart when people refuse or reject this gospel. If only they knew the blessings and eternal progress that comes from it. I LOVE the people of Argentina! I feel a responsibility to be his arm in this missionary work, to help my brother and sisters here to hear this wonderful gospel and have the opportunity to partake in it for themselves.

I challenge everyone who reads this to participate in the initiative to Ilumina el Mundo, Light the World, this Christmas season. Please make Christ the center of focus at this time. Take time to watch this short video and download the calendar to light the world in 25 ways over 25 days. Video  Calendar

To my cousin, Beav: congrats on your engagement to Brin. Sad to miss occassions like this, but know that I am happy for you and wish you the best.

To my sister, Harmoni Te'o: Yay for missions! You will be awesome and love every minute of it!

I love you all and thanks for the support, prayers and love!

Till next week,
Hermana Norman
my area is the only area in my entire mission with a Mickey D's! It is expensive too.

Getting ready for Pday

Me and Hermana Alvarez
standing at the top

Hermana Mejia (Nicaragua) and Hermana Martins (Brazil) with us!

Riding the tram to overlook Salta


No comments:

Post a Comment