Monday, February 13, 2017

“Follow the Son, with full purpose of heart,

 … with real intent, … take upon you the name of Christ. … Do the things which I have told you I have seen that your Lord and your Redeemer [will] do” 2 Nephi 31:13,17

An eventful week in Salta Argentina! Luz se bautizo!!

This week Luz had her interview, we finished teaching her all the lessons and on Saturday, Feb 11th, she was baptized. Her Uncle, Enzo, who is a recent convert was able to baptize her. His first baptism!  The whole day was amazing! The members brought food to share, all the youth showed up to support Luz and Luz was so happy. She looked sooooo beautiful in her white dress, but nothing compares to the glow she had after she was baptized.
As soon as she was baptized, my companion and I hurried to the other side of the font to help Luz. When we looked into the font, Luz was standing there in the water, hugging her Uncle Enzo. They were both crying. Seeing this moment made me realize how sacred my calling is as a missionary. I feel so blessed that I could be the Lord's hands in helping Luz come unto Christ.

Also, I finally received my birthday package!! I received one of the best gifts that I have ever received-- PICTURES!! Of everyone I love! Thank you SO much to those who sent a picture for my birthday. Seeing everyone's faces made me so happy! So happy that I cried!! I am so blessed to have such an amazing family and I have the BEST friends as well. Thank you to my momma for sending such a thoughtful package.

And because tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I hope everyone can enjoy this holiday of love, but also strive to have the true love of Christ...
CHARITY.
Not just the romantic, mushy stuff!

Love you all. Have an amazing week....

Con Amor,
Hermana Norman
Luz...isn't she beautiful?

Her big day!
Happiness is....



Luz and her Uncle Enzo
The pie we made for Luz's baptism

The ward was so supportive

I love SALTA
One of the young women in the ward
Momma sent me an album full of pics of family and friends for my birthday! This is my favorite pic of my parents!

My inspiration board

Momma also sent me some li hing mui powder! Mango mania!

Just what I needed!


Happy Valentines Day from me and the guys!
This is a typical pday....McDs and Uno!



No comments:

Post a Comment