Monday, October 3, 2016

Missing Hermana Melo

Momma! look at my cool llama ring
HOLAAAAA

So my training is officially over, and I cant believe it.  Hermana Melo left this morning to go home. I am currently staying with the training sisters and tomorrow I will meet my new companion.  All I know now is that her name is Hermana Bustamante and she is from Peru! Excited and nervous for this next adventure!

WOW! 

How amazing was conference? It was definitely the spiritual reboost that I needed!  I loved the talk by Elder Nelson about how we need to have JOY.  It is so true, that even though we will have trials and challenges in this life, we can always have joy through Christ and His Grace.

We have three investigators with a baptismal date, and Im super excited for them.  We are currently teaching a woman and her 16 year old son, and it is so amazing because they both want to change their lives, feel free of their sins, and come unto Christ!  

I dont have a ton of time to write today, but I hope that everyone was able to enjoy the conference weekend, and I hope we can all take the counsel that we received and apply it in our lives.  

This is HIS church! I am proud to be a witness and representative of HIM!

With love,
Hermana Norman
This is a taste of all the dogs EVERYWHERE! And those who know me well know how much I love dogs! jajajaja
No showerhead and so water comes out like a fire hose!
Excitement in our fridge!




No comments:

Post a Comment