Monday, November 27, 2017

'COME WHAT MAY; AND LOVE IT¨´

You've been good to me Argentina. 

I don't know how to feel right now.. so many emotions and thoughts are going through my head right now.  Everyone told me that saying goodbye at the end of your mission would be harder than saying goodbye to your family at the beginning of your mission. I did not believe that at all when I was in the MTC bawling my eyeballs out after 2 weeks of being firehosed with Gospel Doctrine and everything SPANISH. it was so hard. It really was. But as I said goodbye to the people that I had grown to love so much and as I drove away, bawling my eyes out again, I realized that it was true what everyone had said. Goodbyes are hard, and I am leaving a part of my heart here in Argentina.
Life is full of of challenges and trials but now I know what the phrase 'come what may and love it´´ means. But I learned that I can do hard things because with God's help, everything is possible. 
I can't even begin to sum up all the things that I have learned in the past 18 months. The mission has been the best decision that I have ever made. I have truly become converted.
I love this gospel, I love living this gospel.
I know that this is the true church of Christ, that Jose Smith was a prophet called of God to restore the church. I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God, and that as we read it daily we can grow closer to our Savior and Father in Heaven. I I know Jesus Christ is our Redeemer and that HE LIVES!
Thank you all so much for your love and support throughout my whole mission. I am so blessed with amazing family and friends!

SEE YOU SOON!
Hermana Norman











No comments:

Post a Comment