Monday, September 4, 2017

Transfer day!

I don`t have a ton of time to write a very good blog post because today has been crazy with TRANSFERS!  But good news everyone, Hna Simmons and I are staying together! YAAAAAY
I was praying so hard that she would stay so that I could be her last companion! 
But with transfers, we had to go and help all the other hermanas with their travels and stuff.

This week was really awesome! The weather here is definitely bipolar.  We got up into the 100's, and then the next day it would be in the 50's. So that`s really funnn, you just never know what to expect! Keeps me on my toes.

Also, a little update on my health, I am doing so much better! It is incredible because everyday when I wake up it feels as if I have extra strength that I can't even explain.  The pain hasn't gone away completely, but I feel as if the Lord is carrying me and helping me to just keep going!  I know that it is from all the prayers that I have been receiving. Thank you all! 

Solange has been spending a lot of time in the hospital with all her chemo therapy, but she absolutely loves when we come to visit her.  We are trying to reactivate her mom, Noelia, and that actually has been the biggest challenge! So we are trying to help remind Noelia of all the blessing and joy that comes from living the gospel!

Benjamin is super excited to be baptized, but we are also working with the dad on receiving the priesthood so that he can baptize his son!

I am so happy! The mission is so good! The church is so true!

LOVE YOU ALL

Hermana Norman 
It was in the 100`s this past week... and yeah it is still 'winter' here.
After walking the entire morning, we had to sit in the hot sun for almost an hour waiting for our lunch, so we took selfies while we sweated to death. We had heat exhaustion later that day!



No comments:

Post a Comment