Monday, September 18, 2017

This week has been crazy!

We had the opportunity to have Elder Bragg come visit us! Because our mission is so big, we had to do two, and so everyone in Santiago had to travel to TUCUMAN, another providence! But we stayed in a hotel and everything, and it was super fun!
The conference was amazing! Elder Bragg brought a special spirit and really helped get us understand more fully how sacred our calling is! 
I really like how he expained that there is a difference between being in the mission and being a missionary! 
Presidente and Hermana Orquera also spoke and in Hna Orquera's talk she talked a little bit about me and what I have been going through with my medical problems. It was another confirmation that I will be okay and that I can keep going!

And today we traveled all day to Salta for Mission leadership conference. Two big trips in a week is a lot. I am excited to see Hna Mannewitz and other members and investigators in Tres Cerritos and Limache.  

Sorry this is short and sweet, but thank you all for your love and support! I am so blessed!

Hermana Norman
Waiting for bus to Tucuman...
There is beauty in everything


Elder Santana...he gained 70 lbs and has a pregnant belly...jajaja
yum!
Our hotel room
Multi zone conference with Elder Bragg visiting
Mission tour with Elder Bragg luncheon
Eating at Del Carmen Luna's...still have the same love for ice cream
Youth activity
Presidente Orquera's son...



No comments:

Post a Comment