Monday, May 15, 2017

“When we keep the commandments, our lives will be happier,...

...more fulfilling, and less complicated. Our challenges and problems will be easier to bear, and we will receive [God’s] promised blessings.”
President Thomas S Monson
This one is going to be short and sweet.
I wanted to share my thoughts on obedience.  I read a talk by Pres Boyd K packer and he said ´´the gospel is the Freedom to become what you can and ought to be. But for your freedom to be complete, you must be willing to give away all your sins.´´ Then he finished by saying,´´we are not obedient because we are blind, we are obedient because we can see.¨
I love this! And I know that it is so true! In the mission I have really learned the importance of being obedient with exactness! Yesterday, it was soooo amazing to be able to talk with my family. It was hard to know the time that my mission president asked for us to be on was up and I hadn't had the time to really talk to my Dad or my Grandparents. It was hard to press the hang up button. However, after hanging up I felt an overwhelming feeling of peace and comfort.  I know that not only is the Lord protecting me but he is also talking care of everyone I love.

We had 5 investigators in church yesterday, which is A Lot for us!! Usually we struggle to have 1 or 2.  But I am seeing many miracles with Hna Mannewitz especially as we are striving to be obedient.

Feliz Cupleanos to my Gpa Ho Ching! I hope that you continue to have the health and strength that you have enjoyed. Heavenly Father has blessed me with one of the best Gpas in the world. Thank you for always being encouraging and for teaching me what a dedicated and faithful priesthood holder should be. 

I love you all, thank you for the love and support!!!

Con Amor,
Hermana Norman

Hermana Mannewitz! I just love her and her smile....it is getting cold here!
Hermana Navarete
Happiness is my companion brought Cadbury eggs....
Hermana Rojas and I at our usual PDay spot with new comers...Teleferico. Its the only thing open on Mondays here.

That view though
Add caption 

So mi madre asked me if I needed anymore clothes. I responded with NO, I can make due with what I have. However, I do have my favorite shoes that have worn out pretty bad and so I had to resort to my other three pair that I brought with me. I don't wear this particular pair because when a little boy stares at them and then gives you a look, you know he knows they are ugly too. jajaja! Oh, well! They are comfortable and cover my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment