Tuesday, January 17, 2017

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing...

and all things shall work together for your good”
(D&C 90:24)

I won't lie...this week has been HARD, but a good one. I know with every challenge that I face, that I am growing and learning more and more. Although I had moments of discouragement, I am thankful that I had moments where the Spirit testified that this is where I am supposed to be. 

We have been teaching 14 new contacts. 1 of them attended church with us! That made my week! "And if it be but one soul...." kept entering my mind!

We found another inactive family with 8 children. Three of them have been baptized and they expressed a desire to come back to church and for their other children to learn. I loved them from the moment I met them! I have a lot of hope for them, but sadness that I probably won't be around to see them enter the waters of baptism. 

Not a lot of time this week...I tried answering personal emails that were sent to me. Thank you to all who take the time to show me love and support. I really do appreciate it. If I can't get to every single one....I'm sorry. It stresses me out because I would love to answer you all personally. You deserve that much! But know I love each of you. 

Shout out to my Dad for his birthday this week...I love you Dad! You are the best!

Could you ask for anything more? You just wanted pics of me, si?

Que tengas una buena semana!
Con Amor,
Hermana Norman

Noche de Hogar with the youth

Our barbeque with the Elders today




No comments:

Post a Comment