Monday, August 21, 2017

I need prayers and faith that those prayers will be answered

I did not write a blog post this week. It has been a really hard week. I have been still having headaches, dizziness that cause nausea. I am supposed to be getting a neck scan or something tomorrow. I have been getting shots for the last three days and they want me to wear a neck brace. The Drs have asked me to be on bed rest for 4 days and I just don't have time for that. There is so much to do that I can't stop right now.
Hermana Simmons and I are also sick with bad colds too. So when it rains it pours.
But even with all of this, I am happy, happy and alive.

A bit of good news is Clara, in my last area got married and baptized. I am so happy for her.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Con Amor,
Hermana Norman

Pretty purple blooms everywhere



ward party
Hermana Simmons has 16 months on the mission today, so I made her breakfast
Hermana Reidhead's birthday is today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment