Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Change is good....

So I knew with my transfer happening, that I wouldn't have much time to email. So I wrote things down as the week went on. I wanted to remember my last days in Ciudad de Nieva. 
So I am transferred and I am in........
SALTA!
How cool is that! I am in the city and will be in the same area as my Mission President and family. It will be such a change from where I was. I miss everyone already. I cried....a lot! A piece of my heart will always be there. But I am excited for what the Lord has in store for me here in Salta.
This is a pic from a while ago, but my new comp is the one that is 2nd from the left
My new companion is Hermana Alvarez. She is Columbian from Calgary, Canada. She and I are "sisters" in the mission field as we both had the same trainer, Hermana Melo.

Keep the faith, be strong and firm in the gospel of Jesus Christ and keep praying! I am so thankful for change as it keeps challenging me to be better and to do better. Can't get too comfortable! I love my Savior and Redeemer. I love this gospel. I love you all!

Till next week....
Con Amor,
Hermana Norman




No comments:

Post a Comment